High Intensity Prismatic HIP Reflective Sheeting & Tape H1630
- Cheap Alternatives to High Intensity Prismatic Type IV Reflective Sheeting and Tape 3M 3930, Avery T 6500 or Oralite 5900/ 5910/ 5930 /5931/ 5960
- Improved Formula & Longer Durability
- Higher Retro-reflection (Among the Highest in China)
- Better Overall Performance
- More Options at Cheap Prices
- Positive Client Feedback with More Sales
Check Out How This Product is Different Superior
Micro Prismatic Reflective Sheeting & Tape - 3M High Intensity Prismatic HIP 3930 Alternative
Cheap | Proven Higher Quality | Increase Your Sales More Advantages More Selling Points
If you are looking for a cost-efficient and truly reliable High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting and tape at a cheap price, you got the right place. Toptend has as long as 15+ Years of experience as a top factory manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of HIP type IV reflective sheeting as well as a full selection of glass bead and micro prismatic grade retro reflective sheeting vinyl and tape in China.
In fact, our reflective sheets series H1630 (class 1 vinyl film) rivals 3M 3930 HIP high intensity grade prismatic reflective sheeting vinyl & tape series in quality as cheap alternative. Also, it is of the same/similar quality to Avery T6500 or Oralite 5900, 5910, 5930, 5931, 5960 micro prismatic reflective sheets.
It works great as one of the best reflective films for the production of traffic and road signs, traffic control devices, work zone signs, delineators, vehicle marking tape or conspicuity tape, and many other traffic safety applications.
Please check our client testimonials about how the customers think of our products and services.
Reflective Sheeting Comparison | Why Us
See Our Product Advantages & Features That will Increase Your Sales
H1630 vs 3M HIP 3930, Avery T-6500 Type IV Prismatic Reflective Sheeting Vinyl & Other Brands
See All the Comparison Details Right Below That You Need to Know
Our Quality Compared with Big Brands
Like above mentioned, many of our products rival the quality of famous brands such as 3M, Avery Dennison or Orafol Oralite.
(In aspects of coefficient of retroreflection, durability, adhesion, etc.)
Therefore, many clients worldwide have chosen our products as substitutes for these brands, well competing at their local markets with competitive prices and reliable quality.
For example, our H3200 or H3300 is cheap alternatives to Oralite 5200. Similarly, our Engineer Grade Reflective Vinyl is comparable and similar to 3M 3200, Oralite/Oracal 5230/ 5300/ 5400/ 5430/ 5500/ 5700 or Avery T-1500.
(And to prove our quality, we even have Orafol being our client buying from us)
Specifically, you will find all the major comparison details with these brands at reflective sheeting we manufacture and you are welcome to check out some of our client feedback and their applications with our reflective and traffic safety products.
In summary: you will be able to boost sales and save costs at the same time (like our other clients already did)!
Compare: High Intensity Micro Prismatic Reflective Sheeting Tape Class 1 H1630 vs 3M HIP 3930 Vinyl Film
Our H1630 is available in both sheeting log (e.g. 1.22m or 48 inch width) or small tape rolls (e.g. 2.5cm/5cm or 1inch/2inch width).
They are well-received and have long-term outstanding performance in reflectivity (meets ASTM D4956 Type III and IV standards, EN12899-1 Class RA2, among others) and durability (up to 10 years).
For cost-efficient clients or short-term applications, we also supply different options. Such as less than 10 years durability, say, 3 years or longer at further lower costs.
To clarify, please check out below to compare ours with 3M 3930 high intensity grade prismatic reflective sheeting or tape:
- 3M HIP high intensity prismatic retro reflective sheeting & tape series 3930 is no doubt the best quality and most popular one. Avery T6500 and it meet ASTM Type III and Type IV standards, which, H1630 meets too likewise.
- Both have similar patterns, which means they look alike. And both are good for screen and digital printing as well as cutting plotters.
- H1630 is a bit more flexible than 3M HIP reflective sheeting, making more applications available. For example, it is good for applications on traffic cones, delineators, bollards, posts or channelizers, etc.
- H1630 is cheaper than 3M high intensity prismatic retroreflective sheeting vinyl & tape 3930 and Avery T-6500. Most importantly, besides lower costs, through years of technical research and efforts, H1630 enjoys a very reliable and stable quality. In other words, it helps strengthen your competitive advantages with lower costs while meeting your stringent signs fabrication requirements.
Check Out Advantages You or Your Clients Will be Happy With
Buy Reflective Sheeting Cheaper Reliable Quality
Comparison of Our HIP Type IV Reflective Sheeting Vinyl vs. Other China Reflective Film Suppliers
See the comparison details of advantages/ features/ selling points that you need to know as below:
Improved Upgraded Formula & Longer Durability
We use imported high-quality acrylic, solvent-based top-quality adhesive and reliable raw materials as well as upgraded new technology. All of them ensure the highest quality, better reflectivity and Max outdoor durability. So our products outperform many other counterparts in China and always gain customers positive feedback.
Higher Retro-reflection (Among the Highest)
Our H1630 has a higher reflectivity than many others. For example, white color is as high as 600- 700 cd/lux at 0.2/-4 degree. And our best option even reaches 800+ and 900+ cd/lux. So you get almost the highest performance in this regard at a competitive price.
More Options at Cheap Prices
Different options are available. Actually, we produce and supply different options of micro prismatic reflective sheeting that are tailored to meet your varying needs or budgets. Such as varying durability and low-cost alternatives and options. Contact us with your specific needs for a quick reply.
Rest Assured With Quality Warranty
Every reflective vinyl or tape is warranted with their respective durability period. This period is the same as 3M reflective vinyl roll and also, longer than most of the other reflective sign sheeting suppliers in China. For example, many suppliers’ durability is only 3-5 years Max while ours are up to 10 years.
The Retro-reflection Tests
The tests of white reflective film by 3M Retroreflectometer as below show higher reflectivity than most other competition:
Our H1630 white astm D4956 type IV reflective sheeting retro-reflection is as high as 600+ cd/lux at 0.2/-4 degree, higher than other China suppliers. Actually, we also got another option that can reach between 800+ and 900+ cd/lux, which is the same level as 3M HIP 3930, Avery T 6500 or Oralite 5900, 5910, 5930, 5931, or 5960.
Contact Us Now
Reliable High Intensity Grade Prismatic Retro Reflective Sheeting Class 1 Vinyl Film Manufacturer Supplier
Help You Grow Your Sales & Lower Costs
Action Now to See the Difference
Toptend is not only a leading high intensity grade prismatic vinyl film manufacturer and supplier in China. We also manufacture and wholesale/export many other reflective sheeting and traffic safety products.
Certainly, you can also check our comparison details for our other high-quality retro-reflective products, such as:
- Retroreflective Sheeting Manufactured in comparison with brands like 3M, Avery Dennison or Oralite Orafol and other China suppliers (including advantages details)
- Reflective Material for Clothing (e.g. reflective fabric) in comparison with 3M Scotchlite
For example, Diamond Grade Reflective Sheeting close to 3M Scotchlite DG3 series 4000/4090 at ASTM type 11/XI and the popular Fluorescent (Fluoro) Yellow Green Reflective Sheeting similar to 3M Diamond Grade 4083 as well as Fluorescent Orange Reflective Sheeting or Tape similar to 3M 4084.
Similarly, engineer grade EGP retro-reflective vinyl is in the same quality as 3M 3430 prismatic (but at cheaper wholesale prices).
Also our hot sale and competitive best vehicle marking tape and DOT C2 Reflective Tapes we manufacture for conspicuity as cheap alternatives to big brands such as 3M 983, Oralite and Avery Dennison counterparts.
We will continue to commit ourselves to supply you with the best cost-efficient reflective products with a consistently reliable high-quality warranty.
The Traffic Signs We Make
We also make traffic safety signs or sign faces as per clients requirements. In comparison, we ensure our signs do not have problems that happened to other suppliers as shown below.
Avoid Below Problemetic Traffic Signs
You should be cautious to choose reflective sheeting suppliers because some of their quality does not measure up to the industrial standard or is not steady, which causes serious quality issues. Here are some real examples.
Clients Switched to Us From Other Big Brands
Case Study: Real Applications that Replaced 3M or Orafol Oralite
Philip & His Colleague – CEO of Australian Traffic Safety Company at His Office & Factory in Australia
As a re-sales Australian company, we have been buying Class 1 & Class 2 reflective tapes from Toptend for the past 15+ Years. We have been serving many interstate clients for many years due to the high quality of Toptend products. We will continue to sell Toptend products because of it guaranteed quality and at prices our clients are happy with.
Case Study: Engineering Grade & High Intensity Grade Prismatic ASTM D4956 Type IV Retro Reflective Sheeting Film For Brazil
Similarly, these test reports were done by one of our clients in Brazil, and it far exceeded the Brazilian engineer grade reflective film standards (which is exactly the same standards as ASTM D4956 type I).
Besides the above, this client also buys a lot of HIP reflective sheeting vinyl from us as early as 2009. It is a long-term good manufacturing experience that you can trust!
And you can see full details of it at HIP reflective vinyl and film we manufacture.
Micro Prismatic Retro Reflective Sheeting H1630 at Affordable Cost & Reliable Quality
- Pressure-sensitive self-adhesive, with backing clear film or backing paper
- Micro prismatic construction with imported acrylic topcoat to ensure the highest quality
- Screen print and digital printing (eco-solvent, HP latex and UV inkjet printable). However, clients must test printing before bulk printing jobs.
- Meets ASTM D4956 Type III and type IV standards as well as EN12899 class RA2, AS/NZS 1906.1:2007 for Australia and New Zealand (class1 and class 2 reflective tape), among others.
- Up to 10 years outdoor durability with imported high-quality acrylic topcoat against scuffs and scratches (like 3M HIP 3930, Avery T6500 or Oralite 5900, 5910, 5930, 5931, or 5960 do)
- With excellent long term reflectivity and brightness (about 2-3 times of honeycomb HIG)
- Adequate flexibility for traffic control device uses
- Good for use on aluminum and metal substrate
- Other short term options (3 years or longer at further lower costs)
- Traffic and road signs
- Traffic control and guidance signs and devices, work zone signage
- Waterproof high intensity prismatic reflective tape, conspicuity markings, vehicle marking tape, barriers, chevrons & barricades, delineators, drums & channelizers, reflective sheets or stickers, and other similar traffic safety applications
- 0.61m x 45.7m
- 1.22m x 45.7m
- 24 inch x 50 yard
- 48 inch x 50 yard
- 2.5cm/5cm x 45.7m
- 1 inch/2 inch x 50 yard
- Other roll sizes are available upon request
white, red, yellow, green, blue, orange, brown, and fluorescent yellow green, fluorescent orange
Packing of Reflective Rolls
For bulk orders, we usually use pallets to protect the cargo to deliver to you safely.